Can we have suicide back?

I would like to have suicide back it added a whole new level of fun to the game and maybe there is a way to get rid of the sound that made it get removed...

I'm sure if the beeping could be removed it would be added back. 

I've heard people have beeps, other hear numbers when they die. I've never had any of this... wth?

I don't know a lot about GLua, but wouldn't it work adding a hook onPlayerDeath that runs stopsound? Or does the flatline sound avoid that?

--also, can't confirm what does it do for me

LOL. funny story about the sound. Xera said that was because he screwed up with the code and didnt fix it until he updated it

Apparently, people don't know about console commands or how to bind key commands. Or are too stupid to learn of the such.

...or see that message when pressing their "kill" bound key.

I feel we need to get back to the topic at hand. Suicide is missed. Taking away suicide is like taking doritos from a fat kid. It will be really really really missed. Doesn't need it.. but he really wants it. I'm the fat kid. with the doritos. but please server overlords.... ;-; my tears flow without it.

You can't suicide... because you are a silly admin!

U WOT M8. I SWER ON ME MUM ILL HIT U IN THA GABBA. 1v1 ME RUST AND PREPR 4 A PRPR RUMBL. DO IT RIT NO OR IL HAV ME HOMBOYS CUM RECK U. I NEED 2 360N05C0P3 UR MUM

Honestly I didn't really care for the suicide command, it got quiet annoying hearing people dying when I am trying to watch a video or movie. The sound of the body ragdolling is just a nuisance and there should be no reason why one would get stuck or need the suicide command in a cinema server. If you do get stuck just respawn yourself, there is no need to suicide when you could just respawn. I doubt that it would come back unless katie re-did the entire kill command to not be as annoying as it is now.

Honestly I didn't really care for the suicide command, it got quiet annoying hearing people dying when I am trying to watch a video or movie. The sound of the body ragdolling is just a nuisance and there should be no reason why one would get stuck or need the suicide command in a cinema server. If you do get stuck just respawn yourself, there is no need to suicide when you could just respawn. I doubt that it would come back unless katie re-did the entire kill command to not be as annoying as it is now.

But a lot of people had a lot of fun with the kill command :c. it's not about getting stuck or "needing" it, it's about the enjoyment of ragdoll.

A video showing people enjoying the suicide command. Can you feel the enjoyment in their hearts? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GcNlVkssmw

Here's another video of fun times. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkQ0_7428Kk

Just doesn't seem the same without suicide command working on Gcinema. It made it more interesting seeing a body fly past you randomly on occasion. The beeping noise should be removed though if it is brought back.

I really just don't even kind of care either way. If we have it, people will complain, if we don't have it, people will complain. Just have to choose one.

While the name caught me off guard a bit I'm very interested in seeing the ragdoll function come back. The noise is minimal, and most likely manageable to some manner. While I can live with out the function it did bring some kind of amusement that wasn't on screen. There are some sweps that ragdoll the player I suggest something like that.

While the name caught me off guard a bit I'm very interested in seeing the ragdoll function come back. The noise is minimal, and most likely manageable to some manner. While I can live with out the function it did bring some kind of amusement that wasn't on screen. There are some sweps that ragdoll the player I suggest something like that.

suicide knife :)