Hi there, I'm new.

Hello everybody, Nae here.

I ran across GCinema while I was looking up CPPM (Custom Pony Player Model) things in the garry's mod Workshop.

This sounds like a nice community and something to do other than my usual singleplayer, so Hi!

I'm not sure how long my stay will be but I hope to stick around for a while. I also super appreciate seeing some Tda Vocaloid models in the content list! I hope someday my favorite (Tda Yowane Haku Append v2) is added, but it's not the end of the world.

Anyway, I'll see ya at the movies :-)

~Nae

Hello and welcome to the community. :)

​Thank you!

A really nice pony helped me get my playermodel too ^_^ Already liking this decision!

Hello everybody, Nae here.

I ran across GCinema while I was looking up CPPM (Custom Pony Player Model) things in the garry's mod Workshop.

This sounds like a nice community and something to do other than my usual singleplayer, so Hi!

I'm not sure how long my stay will be but I hope to stick around for a while. I also super appreciate seeing some Tda Vocaloid models in the content list! I hope someday my favorite (Tda Yowane Haku Append v2) is added, but it's not the end of the world.

Anyway, I'll see ya at the movies :-)

~Nae

​Hey Nae glad to see you could make it here

The community here is really helpful

If needed ask us anything :D Welcome Aboard