Hallo. ^‿^

Okay, I'm not really good with introductions, but at least a small one matters. So, Hi to all in this community! :)

I go by the name of Midnight Light, which is my beloved OC. I may also sometimes go by another name of hers which is Noctem Lumine

I was wandering about Garry's Mod servers till I found GCinema! Which I have to say I completely fell in love with because, the community seems to be pretty nice, and devoted to it's people. Server is quite nice and I couldn't help but to save it onto my server favorites. ;3 

So, yep! A new user you've got. I still have a lot to check and learn about what I can see and use, because I also couldn't help but to donate already. I heard about possibilities of tweaking with player models and make a custom one, but I dunno yet how to do so. Hope someone could help me out with that in time. ^~^ 

Then again, happy to be around now. Hope to see y'all around in the server sometime. ^3^ Psst. Also you must know, I'm kinda shy, I mostly prefer to remain quiet in case I don't have something to talk about, so don't feel guilty if things go awkward! 

Welcome to GCinema! (^_^)

Be sure to browse the forums here ~ There's lots of useful information, and updates from the admins.

The UCC (Universal Character Creator) is the tool for making custom ponies (more to come), and it's available to everyone ranked Donator and above. Search the forums for "ucc" for the main thread from the developer ^^ It's a work-in-progress and at the moment the Editor interface is alive and working well.

Happy to see new faces at the cinema :-)

Edited by Nae Gevurah

Thank you Lumina! 

And thank you Nae. I'll be sure to check the forums a lot more. I'm just waiting until I get my status updated to donator on the server itself. x3 Till then I'll have to wait a bit before trying UCC out. 

Thank you Lumina! 

And thank you Nae. I'll be sure to check the forums a lot more. I'm just waiting until I get my status updated to donator on the server itself. x3 Till then I'll have to wait a bit before trying UCC out. 

Should be automated; do you have your steam linked? https://www.gcinema.net/forums/?app=core&module=system&controller=settings&area=profilesync&service=Steam

Thank you Lumina! 

Should be automated; do you have your steam linked? https://www.gcinema.net/forums/?app=core&module=system&controller=settings&area=profilesync&service=Steam

Oh! Then that must be it. Thank you! 

Thank you Lumina! 

Happy to help ^_^

Hello and welcome.

Thank you! :3

ohyea, almost forgot the thing i always tell people.

Invite your friends! :D its more fun that way. 

Oh, I'll be sure to do that! Hehe! 

Thank you Lumina! 

Happy to help ^_^

So far so good. ;P

How did I get here, I was following a certain Black / Blue pony and then I ended up here. Send help.

Anyways, Lighty is such a Derp. Hurr. (Obligatory post in this thread.)

How did I get here, I was following a certain Black / Blue pony and then I ended up here. Send help.

Anyways, Lighty is such a Derp. Hurr. (Obligatory post in this thread.)

Hurr Durr Burr Turr.