Well then.
It was a nice, warm day, when I suddenly got a message to try out this certain Cinema -server from a good friend of mine.
I'm not one of those people who visit a Cinema -server daily, but when I do, I usually spend more than 5 hours on it.
Decided to give this particular one a try since they insisted, and to my amazement, it was actually rather cool, with the coin system and all.
Upon being introduced to the UCC -plugin, I just simply had to donate just to try it out. - It's quite well done, if you ask me.

Anyways, you'll be seeing me on the server occasionally. I usually hang out with Midnight Light, Shimmy, Serra & Hardcore.
If you wanna come say "Hi", don't be shy about it. I'm rather straightforward and friendly. I may bite, tho.
I'm usually listening to music / watching random episodes of anime with the people I listed above. I also may have a thing for achievements.
You can find basic information about me on my profile here on the forums! - I am not responsible of any brain damage my profile may cause.

If you have any questions, be sure to throw them at me! I like questions.

You silly filly. Welcome. <3

Welcome to the community~ I hope you enjoy your time here. ^w^

Welcome to the forums and community.

Hell and welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you ever need any help please don't be afraid to ask. ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome.~
I'll be sure to, Asuna.

I may bite, tho.

Sounds great.

Try me.~