Vhasup?

iU0I7kx.png

My name on the server is Δzu [ aka Delta, Azure, and Zu ] I haven't taken the chance to make a post doing an introduction here, but I've meet a good majority exploring the Cinema! Ever since randomly stumbling onto the server after playing on some others I came to like it here. The system was neat, and the people even cooler and quite friendly!

I'll often be found playing heaps of music, or some other silly stuff for fun. Other than that I like to make things in Photoshop, less of the drawing and artistic side and more on the Design and Type side personally. If anyone needs help with something like that feel free to ask, can try to help... I am often bored and wanting to try and make something at least daily. Anyhow, not the greatest at introductions~ See you around and maybe meet some new faces on the forums as well.

Hey Azu It's nice that you found the time to introduce yourself 

It's always hard to tell what people what people like to do 

Anyways your always welcome here Azu :D and love your artwork ;)

Hello and welcome to the forums and community.

Hey Azu It's nice that you found the time to introduce yourself 

It's always hard to tell what people what people like to do 

Anyways your always welcome here Azu :D and love your artwork ;)

Thanks ^_^ always fun seeing your Fox run around the Cinema~

Hello. ^^

I hope you continue to enjoy yourself on the server and hope to see you around more on the website. ^^

I'd like to be~ Former forum addict, and it used the same software so already like it :3 thinking up stuff to start or hope to see around for stuff outside the cinema to discuss or discover.

Hello and welcome to the forums and community.

Many thanks, and both are quite fun to be about on~

Nice to formally say hi ^_^

Like Midnight said, I think you've been around here longer than me too, but nevertheless, welcome! (^_^)

Azu is like the best and I <3 you friend

<3333 eextra scoops for your ice cream. 

Think you've been around more than me on the server but, nevertheless, welcome. xD

Well howdy again ^_^ I have been around since early May, but just now getting around to the forum sshenanigans. 

Nice to formally say hi ^_^

Like Midnight said, I think you've been around here longer than me too, but nevertheless, welcome! (^_^)

Ahoy! I don't think by too much, maybe we joined about the same time? XD I had thought you were here longer than I was for some reason.

Your text is so tiny, but i've seen you around a little bit and love your art. Would love to see you around the server more often. I Hope you continue to enjoy your stay.

Your text is so tiny, but i've seen you around a little bit and love your art. Would love to see you around the server more often. I Hope you continue to enjoy your stay.

Sorry... I am a tiny font offender! Hope to see you around too :3 certainly am already enjoying it here as well as the community.