Sign in to follow this  

Daytime version of the map and put skylights in the sub-lobbies?

Self explanatory. A daytime version can create a different and more welcoming atmosphere overall to the map and a small change like that could draw in some people. Some additional skylights in the private theater, main theater, and VIP/club lobbies could make the map more welcoming as well. Preferable time period should be early afternoon so the sun shines through the skylights and casts some nice shadows. The lights that already exist on the ceiling could be hung from some rafters.

The aquarium would have to be moved, as well as the other brick protrusions on the roof.

Edited by Cpt. David

Adding skylights would have to be done via meshes since we're pretty darn close to the brush limit iirc, I remember that some stuff had to be simplified already because of the darn brush limit, changing the light wouldn't be that hard, just extremely time consuming due to source having to compile the light every time you want to check it.

Sadly the editor light preview is utter garbage for that.

Additionally the skybox would have to be changed entirely, there would be a lot of overlapping skybox geo if I just added new skylights.

All in all, possible, but a lot of work. Something I sadly don't have enough time for at the moment.