Shop Item Suggestions!

So now that an "Items" tab has been added to the shop, the number of stuff we can add to that is unimaginable!

So here's gonna be the official thread to discuss anything Item related.

I'll go first:

--Weapons--

- PARTY CANNON (Or Confetti Cannon for non-bronies): RPG that shoots confetti (Either right out of the barrel or on impact); cooldown of 1 minute. (Or  two if it gets annoying)

--Other--

- Potions, as discussed before: http://www.gmcinema.net/forums/index.php/topic/665-effect-potions/

Hehe I want a party cannon.

I think new items would be cool, I don't really have any ideas right now though. I like those two ideas.  :)

my suggestions

• additional screens
  • portable radios (for use in lobby only. Think of the dance party)(We all know the lobby is where its at)
  • throwable balls
  • statues (maybe of npcs, could make interesting)
  • portable slot machine

Accessories to customize your playermodel with, but which cost just as much if not more so than the actual playermodel itself. Ya know, to show that you are Pro MLG GCinema playa :3 That could, in turn, technically double the amount of playermodels, without the downside of server lag     ( I think... )

Accessories to customize your playermodel with, but which cost just as much if not more so than the actual playermodel itself. Ya know, to show that you are Pro MLG GCinema playa :3 That could, in turn, technically double the amount of playermodels, without the downside of server lag     ( I think... )

Pisti would have to make the accessories. Not necessarily make all of them but at least implement them on to his models. He has implemented a few, but... he does a lot already with the models. Asking him to make a bunch of accessories is just kind of mean I think.

I didn't necessarily mean just for the pony playermodels. I thought it might be a cool idea to implement accessories onto all of the playermodels... However, that would still take quite some time and effort...  

I didn't necessarily mean just for the pony playermodels. I thought it might be a cool idea to implement accessories onto all of the playermodels... However, that would still take quite some time and effort...  

Yeah, I do believe each model creator would have to make there model to accept the accessories correctly.

Here's a few more suggestions:

- COMPANION CUBE! (Throwable...?)

- Ball, Beach ball, whatever (Throwable)

- Slot machine (If we can have checkers, why not slot machines?)

Is it possible to add that fancy playable piano somewhere that wouldn't interphere with the other theaters hearing it? 

Maybe the Lava room?  :D

Is it possible to add that fancy playable piano somewhere that wouldn't interphere with the other theaters hearing it? 

Oh my jesus I would love that playable piano somwhere on the server.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104548572

I'm pretty sure this has been denied already multiple times.

but the Lava room is a theater...

temporary use admin popcorn powers (like, giant popcorn, popcorn explosions and throwing tons more popcorn in one throw)

eh

temporary use admin popcorn powers (like, giant popcorn, popcorn explosions and throwing tons more popcorn in one throw)

yah. I wouldn't mind seeing this

I would add some kind of visual identification to distinguish people with one of those.

Rather than for me, for the people that will come saying "hey guys X is hacking look at how much popcorn he is throwing as a guest".

Maybe a popcorn bucket with another colour?

Maybe a popcorn bucket with another colour?

We dont have popcorn buckets to begin with :x

We dont have popcorn buckets to begin with :x

did I just have an ages-old brain fart

lol

Forget what I said about the bucket then... but I still think there should be some kind of visual clue.

pool table

same concept as the checkers table but a pool table. you just move arount the table to aim and click hold and release to set the power and shoot the ball. would give us something else to do when we get bored. btw it would probably need to be pretty expensive