Shop Item Suggestions!

how about put a playable piano in a (new?) room (can be a music room?)...

so... the player can pay to use the piano (like renting a room)

if nobody want to hear the player... just leave the room

In terms of a "music room" That's probably not going to happen with this map. The map is done and probably won't have anything added to it like another room.

Our map designer is in the process of making a new map for us, maybe next time he posts a status update you could suggest it to him. (Or just send him a message.)

As Amethyst said, our current map isn't going to be changed.

Flower clippers that allow you to pick a flower you see and carry it around: not terribly useful, but very cute

Snow boards for the Arctic theater, to add just a bit more of a lasting slip and slide to those slopes... 

Edited by Lumina Starlight

How about a chess board? I know there is a checkers board, but the chess board can be for people who don't like/play checkers.

What about a lazy river inner tube? I'd be willing to throw a decent amount of coins at that and it would be amazing riding it in certain parts of the map.

-edit- Thinking of this now, the one problem that I see is the animation for actually sitting in the inner tube. It wouldn't be the same as sitting in a boat or a chair, so the added animation would likely take a lot more time than it was actually worth.

Edited by Lumina Starlight

silly idea time:

A radar: It beeps to objects (or vehicles) that can be interacted with when they are nearby, can make a different beep sound based of the distance of the object (count as a weapon equipped)

Big box: a different box, you can't sit on them, but you can pick it up and put on top of others vehicles to hide them (metal gear reference? I don't know what you're talking about)

Dead ringer made in china: The name speak for itself (it won't make you invisible or make sound), it drops a (fake) corpse of you (only one corpse at time and disappear after a few seconds, just like the popcorn)

Mistery box: It's misterious, the contents of this box can gives a great reward or the most fearsome punishments (Single time use, can buy extra boxes once a day, the rewards can be exclusive items/models/tags/popcorn that can only be get with the box and the more rare of rewards, donor rank for 1 day, and the punishments can be, losing some coins, dying, be set on fire)

The box would be possible. The map comes with a MGS Box model ready.

I like the mystery box.  It should be really expensive. but COULD contain good stuff or bad stuff.  like:

Buy price 5000 Coins

Contents:

Nothing! (YOU LOSE)

2500 coins (you get the half back)

5000 coins (No win but no loose)

10000 coins (Hey you made 5000 Coins)

A Random Popcorn you don't have

A Random Player Model you don't have.

( REALLY REALLY RARE ) Box car

(Rare) VIP Time an various timings

and more. idk

Edited by > System Of A Freak On A Leash

The box would be possible. The map comes with a MGS Box model ready.

I like the mystery box.  It should be really expensive. but COULD contain good stuff or bad stuff.  like:

Buy price 5000 Coins

Contents:

Nothing! (YOU LOSE)

2500 coins (you get the half back)

5000 coins (No win but no loose)

10000 coins (Hey you made 5000 Coins)

A Random Popcorn you don't have

A Random Player Model you don't have.

( REALLY REALLY RARE ) Box car

(Rare) VIP Time an various timings

and more. idk

One possibility for the mystery box:

You get teleported to the deepest depths of hell and are stuck there for all eternity. (aka you are teleported outside the map) 

the lyra fleshlight from old map 

i dont know why just let me throw it at people or place in weird spots of the map

Stop asking for this.... This isn't your first time doing this.

Other possibility about the content of the mistery box

very rare - box of snowballs. deploys a box full of snowballs, the snowballed victim won't drop coins, and any player can get the ammo from the snow box that was deployed, can make some limitations in this box to avoid spamming with the snowball (like once I did in the winter)

i asked for it in a different thread that i think got locked because now there is this one ?

It got locked because it's already been decided it's not getting added. WHich is why you were asked to stop asking aobut it.

How about the camera to take screenshots?

If you ask "why not just press F12 to take the screenshot?"

For one simply reason, the camera hide your name and hud to get a "clean" screenshoot, and since the camera is already built-in in the garry's mod should be easy to add (just need to get hid of the flash, because it can be annoying if used in theaters)

How about the camera to take screenshots?

If you ask "why not just press F12 to take the screenshot?"

For one simply reason, the camera hide your name and hud to get a "clean" screenshoot, and since the camera is already built-in in the garry's mod should be easy to add (just need to get hid of the flash, because it can be annoying if used in theaters)

Surprised our cinema doesn't have one of these signs posted. :P

NoCameraSign.jpg

a dubstep gun

just make it onlu useable in lobby parts away from theaters ? ?

Really? do you remotely think this will be a good suggestion? that's the worse idea I ever heard (nah, the Lyra dildo is worse)

I'm pretty sure I should create a new topic for this suggestion, but since (somehow) it counts as an item, I'll put here

About the VR apartments, can make that the player can "buy/rent" one apartment and will be a special store that sells furniture for your apartment and made a house perfect for you (and your friends), the player (or server) can save the positions of the furnitures in the player's PC (just like UCC), so, if/when the player comes back to your apartment, their furnitures will be in the same place as when he left.

The furnitures could be sold in sets like these ones

Basic (Free) - the furnitures of gcinema, like the chair, bushes and trees

Toys - Self explanatory, cool/cute toys to decorate your house

Special - Special events furnitures/itens like the halloween ghosts, or the snow pile fron the christimas

Media - TVs, Radios or other eletronics

also, to make things easier to the one that want to make a home, the appartment could have a reform mode, when in this mode, the owner could have the ability to fly and get the Physics Gun, but will not be allowed to leave your appartment until the reform mode is disabled (also prevents the player to respawn in the spawn and revive him in the same same spot where he died)

(I think I really should create a new tpic for this)