Guns, Zombies, Credit Farming.

Hello everyone it's been a long time since i been here, I've been very busy at work and don't have any freetime to play on this awesome server. Well i got a new time change which gives me little free time in mornings. Well since I'm back i've been thinking of a new idea, but before i talk about my idea. I want to thank to who ever added my slot machine idea. I knew it was going to be a success and i was right it was. Credit farming is the #1 reason why players love cinema, lottery, watching videos, hunting them coins, and playing on slot machine. It's a way to have players staying and keep coming back to the server to do, give them a goal why to credit farm, to win big prizes like new models.tags,popcorn, and spam on the slot machines. And now i see whats new it shop is the ITEMS, like the portable checkers, chair, couch and the box car. A great idea to credid farm, yes i know some people think it's a stupid. but it what keeps this server alive and have players keep coming back playing. So lets now go with my idea.

My idea add Guns to shoot zombies, yup i know few are going to say NOPE.AVI why? Because people is going to buy and start shooting people in lobby and over the areas? Yes you know what thats a possible will happen. now to counter that if you bu a gun you wont be able to use it until you reach the dungeon to shoot zombies, like when you under your crowbar is pulled and you'll be able to pull your weapon you bought. Now yes this is a good way for people to credit farm on zombies, but theirs another few issues i know the few programmers are going to object too, the players shoundn't be able to dmg each other with guns, like the same way they do with crowbar. 2nd issue a player should not have infinite ammo and has to repurchase  more ammo from store, this would BALANCE the credit farming. Also make gun very  expensive like couple thousands of dollars. Only pistols, maybe shotgun or machines guns. WAIT WTF? WHY? you guys say, on slow walkers?

Now we get into part 2 of my idea, the zombies. If their ever going to be an idea adding more to the map? If not then screw my 2nd idea, but keep idea with pistols, if yes going to add more to map then i was thinking adding a underground dungeon filled with fast zombies and poison zombies, this is were my shoguns and machines gun would come to play, yes crowbar you wont last a second to a fast zombie. Anyways i was thinking you guys should make the fast zombies worth 2 points and poison zombies 3 points. I think this is another great idea that i think all would approve, cause it's credit farming, but again balance it out that the player needs to keep repurchasing ammo from store for what weapons they are using.. This i think is an excellent idea that will keep players on the server and coming back to do. I need to head to work theirs going to be alot of horrible spellling and grammer cause I'm typing this in a rush its 12pm need to go to work 1pm so yea. Let me know what you guys thought about this idea.

You know what, that actually doesn't sound like that bad of an idea. Although, shouldn't this be under the [suggestion] board instead of this one?

There we go... Much better.

So anyways, I think that this idea shows some promise to the server, in the means that coin farming is a very reputable practice in the server; however, I'm not sure if that would be the right way of going about it. Sure, having guns down in the dungeon may in a sense increase the rate at which you would slay zombies, but how exactly would we compensate for the amount of coins that user would be earning? I remember you mentioning something about charging users for more ammo, but then how much do we charge for each ammo pack?!

This brings up an entire other topic of which I have been considering bringing up: The reformation of the GCinema Economy. I believe that at some point in the near future, there needs to be a change in the cash flow of the cinema, in order to keep users both earning and spending coins. I have compiled a short list of things which I find may be beneficial to this concept -->

• A change in the prices of items in the store
  • The addition of playermodel accessories to the store
  • Adding more/better ways in which to coin farm on the server
  • A possible change in the lottery system
  • Maybe a new Map? [Not really sure how that would affect cash flow, although I have heard that Feng-Shuei can better it]

So anyways, I'm getting a bit off this topic here. The point is, that I like your idea, I just think that some other things need to change first in order to do something like this. Also, it's nice seeing you back here :P

Although this would be a good idea, there's two problems:

- Guns are LOUD! This would disrupt people watching videos.

- Freak is NOT going to add more rooms. The map is done.

P.S. It's a LOT faster to get coins by finding them on the ground.

I'm all for new, fresh ideas, but I don't really think there's a place for guns in the server. They're loud, like Hotpost said, and the server is really not for shooting and killing. That's just how I feel, though. Suggestions are always welcomed.  :)

Concerning what Parasite said, I don't think any of the prices need to be changed. Only the regulars with tons of money have trouble finding things to do with it. Normal / new players still have to work to save up enough money to buy the models, tags, etc. (unless a regular gives them money.) I am in favor of adding new things for them to spend their money on though, such as new items for the items tab in the store.

Accessories aren't really possible as they have to be modeled an added by the modeler of the model that the accessory corresponds to.

The only addition I think we should worry about right now is trying to think of more items to add. I personally don't have any ideas, but I know there's good ones out there.  :)

I don't see why accessories are suddenly so hard to make. Back in GM12-GMTheater we had hats, and it wasn't even on garry's mind to add accessories to models.

(I think it used something related to PAC. Any clarification from someone that knows?)

I don't see why accessories are suddenly so hard to make. Back in GM12-GMTheater we had hats, and it wasn't even on garry's mind to add accessories to models.

(I think it used something related to PAC. Any clarification from someone that knows?)

I know what you mean, actually I think accessories would work fine on the human shaped models.

I think it's just the pony models that accessories are hard to work with, which is why Pisti has to custom make them.

I know what you mean, actually I think accessories would work fine on the human shaped models.

I think it's just the pony models that accessories are hard to work with, which is why Pisti has to custom make them.

He only made the collar I believe. The scarf and headphones were already made. He has to implement them onto his models.

He only made the collar I believe. The scarf and headphones were already made. He has to implement them onto his models.

I know, that's what I meant, I just didn't explain it correctly.  :)

Bumping the suggestion because it seems like a good idea that is getting pushed off.

Adding extra weapons (or even reskins of the current crowbar, mind you) would help a lot to people with thousands and thousands of credits, which have nothing to spend them on.

Maybe there could spawn more zombies, also? I think this was done via map though, so I'm not counting on this a lot.

Maybe there could spawn more zombies, also? I think this was done via map though, so I'm not counting on this a lot.

Yeah, it's done via entity spawners. Freak would have to change the amount of spawners or change the rate at which they spawn.

Thanks for bumping this up!

If we added weapons, the problem with that would be the radius that the sound from the weapons transmits... We don't want people in Public theater 1 hearing guns while they're trying to watch videos.

Also it's kind of a cinema theater.. Not sure how I feel about adding a bunch of guns, but if it makes it more fun for people and there aren't any issues then it would be cool to see, I think. Also, of course, it would have to be ensured that people only get the guns while they are in the dungeon...

If we added weapons, the problem with that would be the radius that the sound from the weapons transmits... We don't want people in Public theater 1 hearing guns while they're trying to watch videos.

Also it's kind of a cinema theater.. Not sure how I feel about adding a bunch of guns, but if it makes it more fun for people and there aren't any issues then it would be cool to see, I think. Also, of course, it would have to be ensured that people only get the guns while they are in the dungeon...

Guns: No for me.

Melee weapons: yais plz

If noise is your main concern, why no go for "omg Laz0r guns Pew Pew" those are nice and quiet.

Not that I´d favor that, just mentioning. Imo we don´t need guns at all, but I´d bow to the majority.